Thursday, May 14, 2009

It's not what you might think

I'm wearing a sort of "peasant" type top today - you've seen it...the empire waist white dress shirt I usually wear with my grey vest... "Hmmm...empire waist?" you ask yourself. And yes, dear reader, you have guessed correctly: Everyone wonders if I'm pregnant. Three today, to be exact. One at lunch said she just loves it when I wear this blouse because she's so excited to see me pregnant someday and just now two women rushed over to ask when I'm announcing...

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

These Ladies are funny. I can’t hold it against them. I know it's just because they love me and want to be excited with me...and I love them all too much to be mad or assume they think I'm fat. In fact, it feels pretty good to be cared about so much by my coworkers and friends.

Just wait ‘till I show up tomorrow wearing spandex from head to toe. :\

And just in case you’re still wondering: we’re NOT expecting. I promise, you'll know when we are.


case in point by 6:15 (above)

No comments: