Saturday, May 16, 2009

I.love.Saturdays

Today was a good day.
We slept in 'till almost nine.
I made whole grain waffles while listening to A Fine Frenzy


Finished cleaning the kitchen in time to enjoy my favorite cooking show: Everyday Food
Listened to a thunderstorm while I got ready for a late lunch at the Frist with Trevor.
After lunch a trip to the newly opened Urban Outfitters where Trevor picked up this little gem for his new office: I'm making him return it if anyone in the office seems even slightly offended by it's ahem...porcelain perch. Did I mention that the paperclips go in the bowl and when you pick him up, they cling to his magnetic behind? Classy. But funny...
After a quick drive through downtown to look at pretty buildings, we headed to the store, grabbed some chocolate, coffee and tea, and headed home to give second chance to a movie we both hated the first time around.


Not much better this time. Maybe we appreciated it more for its artistic merit, but I don't think we need to watch it again. So Trev whipped up a little soup and grilled cheese while I napped. Now we're on to a little Super Mario Brothers 3 action on the Wii...Look out, T, you are officially going down!
I.love.Saturdays!

3 comments:

marc said...

amen, saturdays are for pancakes. mine were multi-grain blackberry today.

Elicia said...

OMG!! You have a blog! Yay! Can I follow?!?!?! LOL! I LOVE A Fine Frenzy by the way..LOVE!

t.s.poppy said...

Nooooo! You don't like The Royal Tenenbaums??