Thursday, May 21, 2009

I Notice Things

Just some random thoughts from this morning. And it's not even noon. *sigh*

*************************************************
So you know when you’re at work and someone says: “Before I bother someone important, I think I’ll ask you.” Awesome.

*************************************************
I really like confetti. I like to let it fall through my fingers. I often make spiral bound books here at work and think the little rectangular hole punch leftovers would make perfect confetti. Thus, I often ask myself why I don’t save such punches in a shoe box and use them at birthdays and in presents. And then I remember: confetti is only fun for the half-second it spills out of an envelope or floats in the air. After that it’s just irritating.

2 comments:

t.s.poppy said...

Confetti on the floor is totally irritating. Confetti mid air for those two floaty seconds is pure whimsy.

Is it like hair? Bad on the floor but lovely up on the head?

Kristy said...

This comment was pointed out to me by a fellow co-worker and I had to laugh:
So you know when you’re at work and someone says: “Before I bother someone important, I think I’ll ask you.” Awesome.

Thanks for the laugh, Jamie! Isn't it so true?!