Sunday, January 10, 2010

Not Nearly Enough...

I didn't accomplish nearly enough this weekend. I am sitting here in our freezing little house (because we're too cheap to turn up the heat) and I'm sad. Well, sort of. Not moping around sad, but a little scrunch my nose up in disappointment sad at not getting more done this weekend. I did rest though. And watch a movie with Trev. And brunch with Trev. And rearrange our room. And clean out the closet. And make an even bigger mess in the junk room. And clean the kitchen. Several times. And bake - several times. And go to Starbucks with Trev. And go to church. And sing on the worship team. And go to a University Ministries meeting. And make some Christmas exchanges. And do a little shopping, both grocery and otherwise. And cook dinner for tomorrow. And write a blog...

Maybe I'll have more success next weekend. :)

No comments: