Monday, January 11, 2010

Menu Monday

It's not very exciting, but here's what we're eating this week:

Monday: Italian Baked Chicken and Pastina You have to try this - it's amazing! I baked it last night so we can eat it at church tonight before our activities begin. Right out of the oven with some fresh hot bread though, this stuff is irresistable!

Tuesday: Homemade Baked potato soup

Wednesday: Leftovers or Sandwiches (church night)

Thursday: Homemade Chicken Tortilla Soup and Grilled Cheese sandwiches, probably

Friday: Homemade thin crust veggie pizza (unless I decide to do deep dish...mmmm...)

Saturday: Brunch with whole wheat pancakes, eggs, and fruit
Dinner will either be out or leftovers...I have coups for one of our favorite places in
Nashville, so I'm betting that it will be out.

Sunday: Chili and Baked Potatoes with TCC University Ministries
Dinner: Per the usual - Popcorn, Apples, and Cheese!

Okay, so now that it's on paper, it doesn't look so bad. I do need to look for some new recipes this week. Tell me, what have you cooked lately? Any good vegitarian dishes?

5 comments:

Seth & Andrea Cook said...

Thanks, Jamie! I'm going to try the pasta recipe this week. :)

Jamie and Trevor said...

It's so good. Let me know what you think. I served it in a big rustic bowl in the middle of the table with fresh baked bread....DELICIOUS!

Kristy said...

I have a great broccoli cheddar soup recipe that I made on Saturday that I can share, if you'd like.

Tasha said...

I have missed "Menu Monday". You inspire me! :)

katie henbest said...

are you a thai food maker yet Jame? i probably write that every time you post a menu Monday but well, we eat it all the time. i love your Menu Mondays.