Monday, January 18, 2010

Menu Monday

Monday: Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup with sour-dough rolls. I replace the beer in the soup with one can of reduced-sodium chicken stock and it comes out perfect, everytime

Tuesday: Chicken pasta with onions and peppers, rosemary focaccia bread

Wednesday: Finishing off the pot of soup

Thursday: Grilled chicken and couscous with herb-roasted veggies

Friday - Sunday we are off on adventures and therefore, not eating at home...Makes this an easy week. I feel like my menus are pretty boring lately. I have a hard time since we eat at the church 2-3 times per week. I'm limited to meals that are fairly portable. Tell me, do you have a favorite recipe that is perfect for an on-the-go dinner?

On the other hand, I found some great pork recipes this weekend, so next week look for apple-glazed porkchops or mustard-crusted pork tenderloin, whichever happens to be on sale...

Happy Monday everyone!

1 comment:

katie henbest said...

come be our cook! ok?

yes, i will send you some great thai recipes...SO easy and i think you guys would really like them!

i love you Mrs. Lube!