Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Video Wednesday

While I had very good intentions last night, it didn't work out for me to post pictures of our little house all decorated in Christmas cheer, so this will have to see you through until I have a free moment and our camera at the same time. Trevor and I are in love with this imaginative and articulate little girl. We imagine that maybe we might be blessed have our own adorable little storyteller someday. (No - that's not a subliminal message, so check all speculations at the door) :)

Our friend Ellen first showed us the video, and yesterday Jolleen posted it too. I couldn't resist:

Le petit conteur (The Little Storyteller)

1 comment:

katie henbest said...

i know, seriously! this is wonderful. doesn't it make you wish we were still in French Jame?! when you move back, we'll learn more, yes??