Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmastime is HERE!

As promised, and I should know (it's been on my to-do list all week)...here are some pictures of our little house all decorated for Christmas. Enjoy!


Our Christmas tree. The ribbon was Trevor's finishing touch, and I LOVE it!



Living room fireplace.



My copycat version of a wreath I saw in Flower's Express. It's a tiny bit uneven, but I love it. Stay tuned for more on how I made it...



Stockings, new stocking hangers and our copycat version of a berry decoration we saw in Target. We probably should have just purchased the one from Target. But it was fun to try!

We wish you could be here to visit with us in person, but thanks for stopping by to see our cozy little home at Christmastime. We LOVE it!

2 comments:

marc said...

I love CHRISTMAS!

katie henbest said...

and i love it too. and you both.