Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's so pretty

This afternoon, Trevor and I unexpectedly welcomed a new member into the family. As the gender is yet to be determined, here it is:









After church we went with our friend and keyboardist, Stephen on a hunt for a new keyboard to replace our amazingly awesome but beastly Roland Fantom. While we found the keyboard we were looking for - a Roland RD300GX - we wanted to wait until the Fantom sold before we purchased a replacement. As we got ready to leave the final store, Trevor decided to take a quick walk through the guitars, (his has been having some issues staying in tune and such), when lo and behold, he found one that he just had to have. Giggling to myself, I figured I'd give him 5 minutes to tinker around before dragging him out of the store and home to help me clean. After 25 minutes, I realized that he was seriously looking at this guitar. 10 minutes later still, he had worked out a deal that included a hard case and new strings and we were out the door. I have to admit that, for a brand that I've never heard of, this guitar is gorgeous and the sound is incredibly rich. I'm excited to see what new inspiration it will bring.

2 comments:

katie henbest said...

you can always count on me to comment.

i've never heard of this brand either! but the guitar looks lovely! i'm glad it sounds wonderful and that Trev loves it...that is SO grand.

kylee said...

Gene told me all about this guitar last week, it sounds so exciting! Nice to see, now we want to hear!