Thursday, December 4, 2008

Fall has Fallen!!!

In October of 2006, Jamie and I found a cute brick house on a corner. It was the beginning of autumn and the eight trees in our future yard were turning the most beautiful colors. After we moved in, I must repeat AFTER, those beautiful leaves all fell to the ground. Every year they fall. All of them. Every year.


We decided to stay on top of the raking this year. We tried to wait until the yard was just starting to look like a wild forest and our neighbors we giving us the "it's called a rake" look. Twelve 30 gallon leaf bags later, our yard still has leaves on it. If it wasn't so gorgeous when the leaves change I would go straight up Paul Bunyan styles out there. I guess I'll stick with looking and raking and raking and raking...



1 comment:

katie henbest said...

i AM one of thee loyal readers and i AM excited for thee (promised) 3 blogs a week.

i am also GLAD for the Green Acres.esque picture. some bad a#@ rakers is what you are!