Monday, December 31, 2012

Cleanse Update #2

Status:  Hungry :)

Breakfast: Hot water with lemon
Antioxident smoothie (frozen mixed berries with no sugar added and unsweetened pomegranate juice)

The smoothie was very tasty, but not very filling.  It did feel good to know that no added sugar or chemicals were in the mix....just fruit.

I'm getting ready to make lunch.  We will be having Spiced Butternut Squash and Apple Soup.  It's a cold, dreary day, and I'm quite looking forward to it.  After that, I'm going to make an afternoon snack of Dried Fruit and Nut Bites.  I hope they are as tasty as they sound because dinner is Steamed Broccoli and Squash with Tahini Dressing and I do not like broccoli.  I told Trevor though if he would give up coffee, I would eat the broccoli...

Still excited about this little endeavor.  Remind me of that when I have to eat broccoli tonight...

1 comment:

Seth & Andrea Cook said...

Try roasting the broccoli. Way tastier!