Monday, February 8, 2010

Menu Monday

Because of some unexpected dinner invitations by some dear friends last week, we didn't make it all the way through our menu. Thus, this week was easy. I'm repeating because I still have the ingredients, but mom and Dixie, I promise I'm not forcing our beloved Trevor to dine on the same offerings week after week.

Here goes:
Monday: Chicken Enchiladas

Tuesday: Mustard Crusted Pork Roast with roasted veggies

Wednesday: left over pulled pork or chicken enchiladas

Thursday: Chicken Tacos (thanks to cheap left-over avacados fromt the SuperBowl which I did not watch, I'm ashamed to say)

Friday: Dinner out with the Hardy's!

Saturday: Brunch - whole grain waffles, quiche, turkey bacon and fruit
Dinner - Cider-braised pork chops with mashed potatoes and fresh bread

Sunday: Leftovers/sandwiches/brunch for lunch
Popcorn, Apples, and Cheese, as is our tradition after The Gathering

Not gonna lie - I'm pretty pumped about this week. Now tell me, what are you eating?

6 comments:

katie henbest said...

i don't know if you got my text but you completely inspired me and i made chicken fajitas last night...they were great! love you and your cooking inspiration.

Kristy said...

I'm excited about your chicken enchiladas recipe - it looks delicious!

Monday - Cheddar-broccoli soup
Tuesday - tacos/nachos
Wednesday - chicken & veggies on rice
Thursday - leftovers
Friday - church obligations (pizza will be served)

Seth & Andrea Cook said...

kristy...can you post a comment with your cheddar-broccoli soup recipe? I've been looking for a good one

Kristy said...

Here it is:
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Broccoli-And-Cheddar-Soup/Detail.aspx

I’ve made it 3-4 times already this year and my husband LOVES it! We usually use mild cheddar cheese instead of sharp, but it’s up to you!

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tasha said...

I made the chicken enchiladas this weekend. Yummy!