Monday, February 21, 2011

Menu Monday

Another Monday has arrived, can I get a collective, "WOOT WOOT!"  No?  Okay, one tiny woot then? Whatever.  It's Monday nonetheless and Trevor and I are one week in to our consious effort to eat less meat during the week.  Last week was great!  We tried new things and ate lots of good fruit and veiggies.  I think we're going to like it.  Here's what this week looks like:

Monday: Dinner with our accountability group
Tuesday: Lentil Sloppy Joes and sweet potato fries
Wednesday: Bulgar Wheat with Fried Chickpeas, Roasted Red Peppers, and Spinach

Thursday: Leftover Lentil Sloppy Joes
Friday: Dinner with the Youth Group
Saturday: Macaroni and Cheese with Cauliflower
Sunday: Popcorn, Apples, Grapes, and sharp cheddar cheese!

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Sounds so good. I'm drooling over here! You get a tiny Woot from me :)