Monday, May 3, 2010

Menu Monday

Okay, even if we are in the middle of a natural disaster, we still have to eat, right? Here's what's cooking at our house this week:

Monday: Runza Casserole - Trevor bought cabbage last week on accident, so it needs to be used up. Runza is not something I usually make (haven't had it since High School), but Trevor has never tried it...tonight it is!

Tuesday: Chicken Tacos

Wednesday: Fresh Green Salad with Berries, Pecans, and Rotisserie Chicken

Thursday: Bulgar Wheat with Fried Chickpeas, Roasted Red Peppers, and Spinach

Friday: Fresh Tomato Pasta (3rd Recipe Down)

Saturday: Leftovers or Hot Dogs on the grill

Sunday: Homemade Pizza on the Grill...yep, it's that time again folks.

I LOVE grilling, comfort food, and easy recipes. Sometimes I like to stretch my culinary wings, but for now, I'm pretty excited about the simple cooking. So now tell me, what's gracing your dinner table this week?

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Yah for Menu Monday!!

katie henbest said...

love that you have been blogging a lot!