Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Menu Monday!

Alright, so it's Tuesday, BUT I made my menu and shopping list on Sunday, so taking the mathematical average of Tuesday and Sunday, I get MONDAY...so it's still fair. Plus, it's my blog so I win. :)

Our menus are going to be pretty skimpy this fall because of our schedule. Due to early evening activities at church Wednesdays and Thursdays, we'll be eating at "The Caf" at Trevecca. Sundays after church, we have decided to eat out with friends most weeks. So that leaves just a few meals a week, but after a busy and sporadic summer, I'm super excited about cooking again. And fun fall foods are upon us. If you read this blog at all, you know that I LOVE FALL!!

So here's what we're eating this week at our house:

Monday: Leftovers (starting out with a bang)

Tuesday: Oven baked corn dogs, salad, and chili roasted sweet potato fries

Wednesday & Thursday: TNU

Friday: Pizza on the grill, salad, and green beans

Saturday: Muffins, turkey bacon and fruit for breakfast; Leftovers for lunch; Oven-Baked Pressed Sandwiches for supper

Sunday: out for lunch, BBQ with The Gathering students for supper

See, I told you it wouldn't be super-exciting, but I am looking forward to corn dogs and sweet potato fries tonight! Let me know what you're making this week.

2 comments:

katie henbest said...

YES! i missed this! i made teriyaki chicken and lo mein with rice noodles last night and it was good! i wish you were here to teach me cooking things Jame Jame Jamester.

katie henbest said...

oh, and of course i have no idea what we are having any other night this week...ha.